Friday, April 3, 2009

Muy Hilariouso: April fools (the belated version)

so yeah...umm i'm a couple of days late but I felt the need to share these few pranks in which I witnessed and took part in lol.

1) I was at school in the chic-fil-a line and the guy in front of me paid for his meal with a 20 dollar bill...the lady in line said "Baby, this twenty is false" this guy began to argue and throw his lil' temper tantrum like "NO LADY, I GOT THIS OUT OF AN ATM!"...i stood in line like...nigga hurry up, i'm hungry...then in the middle of his rant, the lady says "April Fools!" the entire line was dying laughing lol.

2) After witnessing that at the Chic-fil-a line, I decided to pull a prank of my own...so i called my grandma (shouts out to grandmas everywhere). When she picked up the phone i said in a solemn voice "grandma, I need some advice"....she replied "what is it child"...I said ".....I...I...got a girl pregnant"....LMFAO needless to say she went off....but for fear of giving her a heart attack, i'm not going to prank my grandma anymore. 

3) This one was really a weak prank...but my friend margie is so gullible that it worked..and a lot better than it should have. She is a die hard Cowboys fan, and as we walked by the tv the cowboys were on sportscenter. she asked "cam, why are they on tv..whats happening?" Well..i replied "oh, they are firing the coaching staff and replacing tony romo with jay cutler"...and then a second later I said "April Fools"....apparently she didn't hear me because the next day she called me asking what I had said about the cowboys...I was like "ummm Margie, that was an april fools prank" needless to say she was very upset with me because she had gone and told everyone that she knew HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment