Friday, March 27, 2009

Fresh Tunes: Cameron Cloman "Overdose ft. Kris Blaze" & "Heaven Kinda Feeling ft. Tony"

Ok, these are the two leading singles from my mixtape that isn't really a mixtape lol. 


This song features my homeboy and label mate Kris Blaze (very talented vocalist/instrumentalist). This song may just sound like a song about haters and what not, but the concept of this song is that no matter what you have going on whether it be haters, bills, or any other kind of stress...you should still find time to enjoy your life. Treat life like a drug and get high lol.



Ok, so this record is something different for an artist my age. I really wanted to see if i could connect with an older audience with which i have little in common. The way i see it, i can always connect with my peers because we have the same issues and similar life experience. This song is about that feeling you get when you're with someone special. It's a rare feeling, somewhere in between love, lust, and ecstacy. Features vocals from my boy Tony of the gospel group el' shaddai.


No comments:

Post a Comment