Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just A Thought: Ciara-Never Ever

Ok, so me and my boy Juddah were in the studio a week or so ago...and the Ciara song came on the tv...of course we were gonna stop and watch the video cuz she's fine as hell. But TLO said something that made a lot of since.

If the lyrics of the song are "if that boy doesn't love you by now...he will never ever love you.." why is the song so happy sounding...the fact that the person you are in love with doesn't love you and may not ever love you isn't something to be joyous about lol. 

I still like the song...but thanks to Juddah i can never hear that song the same way again.

......and let us not discuss how young jeezy's verse had nothing to do with the rest of the song lol.




3 comments:

  1. It's happy because she is finally free from a man who doesn't love her. She was in a trapped mental and emotional state until she freed her mind and saw the reality, that that boy will never ever love her.It's liberating. But sad at the same time because the relationship is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous,
    You sound like someone who is used to being dumped repeatedly. So let me dump on you again. No this not a happy song. This a remake of a sad ass song. Nice try though I was almost convinced until you contradicted yourself. Stick to commenting on shit you know like being dumped. I think Jennifer Anniston has a blog site with Halle Berry called "I can't keep a man.com," you should make a killin' there......aaaaaaaannd I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this song is a mess. this video is a hot mess and is it just me or is ciara starting to resemble Beyonce circa "Crazy In Love" with them shorts on?? lol i think C is a WONDERFUL performer but I dont think she really has her own identity... at least not yet.

    ReplyDelete