Friday, November 27, 2009

THE NEW FACE OF FAILURE





When something goes terribly wrong for me or I have an epic fail moment, my brother usually says "Dang Cam, you doing badder than Fat Joe" (in reference to his late career).

Well, numbers from Fat Joe's latest album (he had another one?) has led me to believe that no one, I repeat, NO ONE is doing badder than Fat Joe. Mr. Joey Crack failed...epically to crack 9,000 sales and all but thanked 50 Cent for the 8,343 copies that he did sell.

THIS JUST IN: (cam, the album came out in October...you're late) <---well, shit...how am I supposed to clown somebody with such poor promotion? Can't blame me for not knowing as I'm sure that this is the first most of you will be hearing about this.

read more here:  http://www.realestniggas.com/hip-hop-news/album-sales-fat-joe-flops-sells-8343-copies-first-week/

~Dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment