Saturday, November 28, 2009

Omarion ft. Gucci Mane "I Get It In" Official Video




Ok here are my observations:


1) ok good, Omarion cut his braids off...but doesn't it seem like EVERY RnB singer does that at a certain point in their career? I only remember it being significantly successful for one person and that's Trey Songz


2) The dancing was Gay...then it was dope at the tutting section...then it returned to being muy homo again


3) Didn't this song used to have Wayne on it?....So now you have Gucci?....a step down don't you think? But hey Gucci is the hottest nigga in the streets right now smh


4) Somebody please clarify this for me...is he singing or rapping on this album b/c nothing about this song sounded as if he was singing it lol


Overall, the song is decent....I actually liked it until i saw the video. That director should be blacklisted

No comments:

Post a Comment